The House of Boucheron is a French family dynasty founded by Frederic Boucheron in 1858. They were the first jewelers to open a store in Place Vendome at number 26 in 1893. Smartly chosen because it is the sunniest corner. The store is in the same location today. Boucheron is about elegance and longevity. Their jewelry has been sought after and treasured from the beginning. Their secret; elegance never goes out of style. Fine quality Lapis Lazuli and diamonds make up these very wearable earrings. In 18k gold.